2806 North Decatur Rd. Decatur, Georgia 30033-9868
Short-Term or Respite Care
With the help of our staff, your patient or loved one can successfully regain their strength. If you are a caregiver and need time away, your loved one could have a short stay at Coventry Place while you recuperate.
This program is private pay for the room and board. All on-site rehabilitation services are billed to Medicare and other Insurance companies for physician prescribed therapies and home health services.
Coventry Place offers a wide variety of weekly activities. Features of the program:
- Fully furnished apartments
- 24 hour emergency call buttons in living room & bathroom
- 3 delicious meals a day
- Full laundry & daily housekeeping services
- Scheduled assistance with bathing and dressing
- On-site outpatient rehabilitation clinic
- Convenient clinic by a Board certified physician from Rehabilitation Physicians PC
- Transportation services for doctors’ and dental appointments
- Coordination of Therapy and Home Health Services
- Medication monitoring
- Assistance with activities of daily living
Criteria for admission:
- Must meet criteria for assisted living admission – i.e. person may not be confined and may not require continuous medical nursing care and treatment
- Short term – for a few days up to six months
|Short-Term or Respite Care Pricing Information|
|Daily rate for Short-Term or Respite Care||Starting at $150 per day – 2 week minimum required|
|* 3 meals/day included|
Physical and occupational therapy are billed to Medicare and other Insurance companies. Physician’s office visits are also billed to Medicare and other Insurance companies.